A. Cecil, I understand if you wouldn’t count this one as a potential blog but I still feel like writing it so the readers could have some more ideas about American Indian tribes in the past we studied before midterm. I deeply fall in love with this movie and I dare to bet that those who get to watch it would love it as well.Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron talks about the lives of the West in the past, both of men and horses through the eyes of a stallion named Spirit. It was a period where there was only a few of British settled in. The Whole wide west was still belonged to the wild horses and other wild animals. Spirit is narrated by my favorite Hollywood star Matt Damon. In the film, you can see uncountable breathtaking scenes (since it’s an animation they can make it whatever they want). Even though there are not many conversing parts in the movie since the main character is a horse, but it is not boring I am telling you. I can guarantee that the movie shows you about almost everything A. Cecil taught in class, for instances, the Indians (Kiowa I think), tee-pees, the interstate railroad construction, and how peacefully Indians’ lives were before the American came. (you can even see the Grand Canyon as well) Oh my gosh, I can’t seriously put all these into words. Nobody can. You just need to watch the movie yourself. The other thing you can fall in love with is the musics, (it's "wicked!"), which is sung and composed by Brian Adams who did an incredible job performing it. Whoever has this film's soundtrack, lend it to me. I've been lookin for it for years but i still cant find it no where. (It's that great... trust me for once!)
1 comment:
LeAve one of these with A. LArry. I do not hAve the movie, but it most definitely counts As one of your blogs.
It AppeArs to be A greAt movie. Excellent job of Adding it to your bloggings.
Post a Comment